零信任的基石：使用 SPIFFE 为基础设施创建通用身份
本书译自 Solving the Bottom Turtle — a SPIFFE Way to Establish Trust in Your Infrastructure via Universal Identity，译者 Jimmy Song。
Solving the Bottom Turtle — a SPIFFE Way to Establish Trust in Your Infrastructure via Universal Identity
by Daniel Feldman, Emily Fox, Evan Gilman, Ian Haken, Frederick Kautz, Umair Khan, Max Lambrecht, Brandon Lum, Agustín Martínez Fayó, Eli Nesterov, Andres Vega, Michael Wardrop. 2020.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
ISBN: 978-0-578-77737-5 URL: thebottomturtle.io
This book was produced using the Book Sprints methodology (www.booksprints.net). Its content was written by the authors during an intensive collaboration process conducted online over two weeks.
Book Sprints Facilitation: Barbara Rühling Copy Editors: Raewyn Whyte and Christine Davis HTML Book Design: Manuel Vazquez Illustrations and Cover Design: Henrik Van Leeuwen Fonts: Work Sans designed by Wei Huang, Iosevka by Belleve Invis
Book Sprint participants
- Daniel Feldman is Principal Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Emily Fox is the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Special Interest Group for Security (SIG-Security), Co-Chair
- Evan Gilman is a Staff Engineer at VMware
- Ian Haken is Senior Security Software Engineer at Netflix
- Frederick Kautz is Head of Edge Infrastructure at Doc.ai
- Umair Khan is Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Max Lambrecht is Senior Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Brandon Lum is Senior Software Engineer at IBM
- Agustín Martínez Fayó is Principal Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Eli Nesterov is Security Engineering Manager at ByteDance Andres Vega is Product Line Manager at VMware
- Michael Wardrop is Staff Engineer at Cohesity